Monday, June 7, 2010

We Planted!

This past weekend, we picked out, purchased and planted our plants. The three p's... Some of you, that don't reside in this lovely city we call Calgary are thinking WHAT? Now? The first week into June and you're ONLY just finished planting? Indeed, that is one advantage (said with tongue in cheek) to living here. And to be honest, it could still snow and kill everything. But once we're into June, it's a chance we're willing to take.

Here's a picture of Hubsy, hard at work, planting away...

Do you see anything interesting on this picture? Huh? Do ya? It's called a watermark. I'm so pleased with myself. And it makes me feel pretty important. I thought I might just add them to all my photos... Why not. Makes them look darn fancy if you ask me.

Any way, we spent the weekend doing yard work and planting. I helped on Saturday, and on Sunday I wandered around as 'photographer' whilst my darling husband finished up. [Thanks Hun!]. I feel like I ran a marathon, with all that bending and stretching and squatting... But gosh darn it, our yard is going to look fabulous!

So here are a few of the shots I got:



And lastly... When two worlds collide... Lego and Dinosaurs. Watch out.

No comments: