Friday, March 19, 2010

For Today - March 20th 2010

Outside my window... It's dark outside. It's night. It's getting late. I need to go to bed.

I am thinking... I'm hoping tomorrow's airport experience will go smoothly. It doesn't always run smooth with little one's in tow.

I am thankful for...the opportunity to go and spend a few weeks down in the hot Arizona sun.

I am wearing...Jeans and a t-shirt and a pullover. [And I'm shivering]

I am remembering... So many last minute things that will have to be done in the morning.

I am going... To Phoenix...I'm leaving on a jet plane....

I am currently reading...Just finished, tonight, a book Secrets to Happiness.

I am hoping... that my kids won't puke on the plane tomorrow.

On my mind... What have I forgotten, if anything for tomorrow...

Noticing that...If I didn't get the kids sorted out, they wouldn't be coming with very much stuff.

Pondering these words... From Ali Edwards blog... a quote on her blog this week that said "There is no right or wrong way to preserve your memories" Rock on girl!

From the kitchen... Very slim pickings right now. Lots of condiments though!

Around the house... Things are actually tidy and ready for our departure.

One of my favorite things: Sitting at the airport, after we've cleared customs with a DECAF skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks, reading through a new magazine, while the kids play their DS games.

From my picture journal...





No comments: