Monday, July 13, 2009

I Know I said my next post would be vacation pictures, but...

I just couldn't help myself. I'm taking a class from Jessica Sprague, she teaches digital scrap booking. It started last Monday, and of course, I was away on vacation. I waited until this morning to check my email (which shows great restraint, because we did get home last night). Of course, my daily class emails had arrived, and I couldn't help myself, I HAD to check out the website, and the things I'm missed. Can you say completely ADDICTED? Man alive! I did the majority of the stuff tonight. Immediately after supper, I scampered down to the computer to catch up. There was a 'task' for each day. I love taking online classes, because it makes me take the time I might not ordinarily take, to practice things I wouldn't practice.

I've been so frustrated with Photoshop Elements, I got it for Christmas, and found it terribly frustrating. Then one day, something clicked, and it started to make sense to me. And now, I'm taking this class, and playing with different elements of digi scrapping and LOVING it!

So, instead of my vacation pictures, check these out. Some of them are recent, but a few are 2 and 3 years old! It was SO fun to work with pictures when the kids were small again! I'm totally loving it!

I know this picture of Madelyn is blurry, but I still love it! This is using a frame, and also word art.

Happy 7th Birthday! This was using brushes as stamps.

This was a picture of Madelyn in a bassinet, she used it when we went to Arizona. She was only 10 months old here. This picture has been hand tinted, w/some special effects.

This was using a mask frame, this picture was taken just before Mason turned 4.


A walk in the park, the fall of 2007. This was concentrating on using 'texture'.
Tomorrow is the final week, it's only 2 wks long. I've learned so much today! I can't wait to see what's in store for the next week. I would highly recommend Jessica's classes. Once you take the class, you have access to it any time, so you can go back and watch tutorials over and over. It's the best on line class I've come across so far, and I've done several.





No comments: