Wednesday, January 6, 2021

January 2021 Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

So here we are, in 2021.

Man. 2020 literally stink, stank, stunk.

I am under no illusion that 2021 will be much different. The first 6 months any way. At least the world coming to a standstill isn't as shocking as it was back in March. We're patiently waiting to see how the gathering ban placed over Christmas has affected numbers... Fingers crossed they're moving in the right direction.

Here's the January template:


This template is available to download for free, through the month of January  To check out the template, click here. 

Here's what I did. 
 


I wanted to to create a visual reminder of the things I want to focus more on. At the same time, reminding myself what I want to do less of.

I had fun creating this non-traditional page. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Elements.html

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Papers.html


No comments: