Saturday, January 16, 2021

Bookmark Collection | Sahin Designs

2020 was a epic reading year for me. I overshot and read a lot more than the projected 36 books I'd challenged myself to read over the course of the year. 

The final number of books I read, which happened to be 53, is impressive also, because once the pandemic became all that anyone talked about last march, I couldn't settle my mind down enough to concentrate on reading for even a second. 

I went through at least a 6 week period, where I didn't read a single book. I finally dove back in, picked up a book [Yes, I remember which one it was] and I got out of my non-reading slump. Thankfully. For me reading is such a wonderful escape. I get much happiness from it. 

I used Bookmark Collection, to document last years books. 

Bookmark Digital Scrapbook Collection Bundle | Sahin Designs

Some books were awesome. Some were mediocre. There was at least one in particular, disturbing read. Some were crummy. [I just finished one that fits in this category, but I read it in 2021, so it's not included on this layout]  

For January's creative gallery, I created this layout, to document books read last year. 


Books that I would most highly recommend [and in no particular order] are: 

The Stationary Shop by Marjan Kamali
The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
Bright as Heaven by Susan Meissner
The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell by Robert Dugoni
The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
The Bright Hour: A Memoir of Living and Dying by Nina Riggs
The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd


The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

No comments: