Wednesday, January 13, 2021

December Daily 2020 | It's Complete!

This is definitely the fastest I have completed a December Daily album. In past years I've been known to work on it right through March. [Or even longer]

I didn't prepare foundation pages ahead of time, which is something I like to do. It helps keep me on track.  However, I had more time than I've ever had before to work on it, our December calendar was literally empty. 

[The calendar is one thing I did do ahead of time. I added all the game times [practice schedule hadn't been released yet] when they'd come out in November. November 13th all practices/games were cancelled. Then in early December, they were further cancelled. My kids have been off the ice now for over two months...



This year I feel like I really came into my own with this album. 

I did the whole thing digitally. I just put the physical album together, and I'm happy with the result. 

I don't have a binder this year. I have the album attached together with binder rings. I might make something. I might not. I am going to put it away now. If there are a few details that have to be dealt with, I'll look at it in 10 months or so, when I'm anticipating 2021 December Daily.

This album is honest and truthful. 2020 sucked. So did the fact that there was a 30 day ban on all gathering of people outside your household put into effect on the 8th of December.

Not at all the way we'd hoped and planned to spend our Christmas. 

I hope this album conveys the frustration we were/are feeling. It's telling the truth, I don't sugar coat many things. It's also making the most of a situation that I for one, never thought I'd find myself in. We have spent a LOT of time at home. The days are very much running into one another. A lot of the sameness day in and day out. That didn't stop me from trying to capture the little bits I could. 

I used Sahlin Studio, Sahin Designs and a few Ali Edwards product. 

Here is my album:


 
#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahindesigns 

#sahlinstudio 

AE / #sahlinstudio 
#sahlinstudio 

#sahindesigns 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahindesigns 

#sahindesigns 

#sahlinstudio 

AE


AE [written word] /CZ [virus]/ #sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio  /KB

#sahlinstudio

#sahlinstudio / #sahindesigns

#sahlinstudio

#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio

#sahlinstudio /AE

#sahlinstudio

#sahlinstudio

#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio

#sahindesigns 

#sahindesigns 

#sahindesigns / #sahlinstudio /KB

#sahindesigns

#sahindesigns 

#sahindesigns 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahlinstudio 

#sahindesigns 

#sahindesigns 

The following products were used: 

Sahlin Studio:



Sahin Designs:



Ali Edward 

- Christmas Memories J. Card and Merry & Bright
- Coronovirus word art freebie [freebie 2020]
Embrace the Mess [freebie xmas 2016]
- Magic is something we make [freebie 2020]
- Peace out twenty twenty [freebie xmas 2020]

Cathy Zielske

- Cornona virus png


Kerri Bradford Studio 

Day 14 - stars cut file & holiday Photo cut file
Day 22  - words were from Christmas Joy - Kerri Bradford Studio 

No comments: