Thursday, June 28, 2018

PL2018 - Week 19

This was the same week that I went along with Ali Edwards A Week in the Life

I finally spent some time sorting through the photos I wanted to add to this album. I picked the pictures up last week, but I'm a long way away from putting everything together. 

The approach I have for this album, is to use what I have...

I always look forward to Week in the Life and December Daily, because it's a little more 'hands on' than my digital pages. I'm eager to sort through paper and stamps, to get the creative juices flowing. 

With summer upon us [Mad's last day of school is actually today!!] I will have some time that I can work well into the evenings on my projects. It's such a sense of accomplishment to have things completed. 

Here is a glimpse into the week, with my project life page:


  • Miss Libby in her chair in our room.
  • Shot from Barry from the golf course. So love that he knows I'm down this, and takes photos to share with me.
  • The boys and the girls. Mason and Barry at Chapters. Madelyn and I after a school bus pickup. 
  • Silly, brave, trusting little dog.
  • A photo of my favourite kids on Mother's Day. 
I really like the colour pallet of the kit I used, but there were so many competing colours in the other photos, that I changed all the pictures to black and white so there was a bit of continuity. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Kindred - Journal Cards: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Kindred-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: