I finally spent some time sorting through the photos I wanted to add to this album. I picked the pictures up last week, but I'm a long way away from putting everything together.
The approach I have for this album, is to use what I have...
I always look forward to Week in the Life and December Daily, because it's a little more 'hands on' than my digital pages. I'm eager to sort through paper and stamps, to get the creative juices flowing.
With summer upon us [Mad's last day of school is actually today!!] I will have some time that I can work well into the evenings on my projects. It's such a sense of accomplishment to have things completed.
Here is a glimpse into the week, with my project life page:
- Miss Libby in her chair in our room.
- Shot from Barry from the golf course. So love that he knows I'm down this, and takes photos to share with me.
- The boys and the girls. Mason and Barry at Chapters. Madelyn and I after a school bus pickup.
- Silly, brave, trusting little dog.
- A photo of my favourite kids on Mother's Day.
I really like the colour pallet of the kit I used, but there were so many competing colours in the other photos, that I changed all the pictures to black and white so there was a bit of continuity.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used:
Calendar Card Stamps - http://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-Calendar-Cards-Stamps.html
Photo Rounds Days: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Rounds-Days.html
Kindred - Elements: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Kindred-Elements.html
Kindred - Journal Cards: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Kindred-Journal-Cards.html