Week 16 goes back to April 16th - 22nd. And the snow... That was for real. It's no wonder we thought we'd never see the end of it. It just kept coming and coming.
Of course, now it feels like winter never happened.
Oh Canada... You crack me up with your extreme weather swings.
Today as I post this, June 7th, it's 26 degrees Celsius. Indeed, on days like today, we tend to forget about winter...
Which is a good thing, and likely why we all continue living here...
Here is week 16:
- We had yet another dump of snow, after yet another 'heavy snowfall warning'. [The weather people have been right almost every time]
- A few days after the heavy snow, we walked by the river. So much snow had already melted.
- Fun bunny ears with my girl. Love that she is so much fun and still wants to take silly photos with me.
- Cake Batter Cookies... Enough said.
- What saying "Don't touch anything" in a show home looks like with Miss Madelyn.
- The backyard is still full of snow, but the sun is warmer. We enjoyed coffee on the deck this weekend, with a cozy hoodie on of course.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used:
Calendar Card Stamps - http://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-Calendar-Cards-Stamps.html
You Are Here Kit - http://the-lilypad.com/store/you-are-here-kit.html