Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Template Freebie

It's that time again, this months template freebie, from Sahlin Studio is available, through the month of June only. Again, it's the grid-type format. You may have gathered, a grid wins my heart. Every time.  Here's what it looks like:


Right? So many options on this layout. I love it!

Here's what I did with mine: 


Ahhhh!! Every time I look at this page I love it. The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle was highly anticipated. Since the wedding began at 4:00 am, for us, I taped the event. 

I was excited to watch the wedding, but lets face it, a girl needs her sleep.

My husband thought I was crazy, because I kept pausing the wedding, to snap photos. Most of them are photos off my TV, a few were found on-line. I love that I have this layout, to commemorate their marriage. I really wish now, I'd done the same thing for William and Kate a few years ago... I may just have to go back and find photos, and create a wedding montage for them as well. 

I'm so, so very happy for these two. I hope their love is able to stand the test of time. And the press. I wish people would leave them alone. I just wish nothing but goodness and happiness for these two. 

Another couple to add to this years Christmas card list...

I wish you all the best, Harry and Meghan, and if you need a safe refuge in Calgary, AB, I'm your gal. 

The following Sahlin Studio product was used

You and Me - Journal Card: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Me-and-You-Journal-Cards.html
You and Me - Paper:  http://the-lilypad.com/store/Me-and-You-Papers.html



No comments: