Thursday, June 21, 2018

PL2018 - Week 18

Week 18 takes us back to the week of Miss Madelyn's 13th birthday. It's really hard to get my head around this, but my baby is now a teenager. 

The weather was also starting to get pretty decent. It's already hard to imagine that we had a tough long winter. I guess that's for a reason... Otherwise, I suspect most of Canada would be deserted...

Here is week 18:



  • Our girl turned 13...  I now have two teenagers. Eeks. I just can't believe it. She got a 'donut' cake before school, her breakfast request was french toast. We celebrated with a carrot cake a few days later, so Mason was able to join us.
  • I surprised Mad after school and took her for her first pedicure. I'm pretty sure she thought she'd hate it, and was surprised to enjoy it. 
  • Grade 7 field trip to St. Patrick's Island to build fires and cook bannock. [I seemed to be the only one who thought this was kind of a dangerous idea...] I mean come on, 4 open fires and a bunch of 12/13 years olds...
  • Mason can eat these days... This was a double patty burger, that he had no problem finishing. 
  • Mad had a couple of friends over to celebrate her bday. We went to the pool, then back to our place for pizza, birthday panookie, movies and a sleep over. 


The following Sahlin Studio product were used: 

Totes Adorbs kit : http://the-lilypad.com/store/Totes-Adorbs.html

No comments: