Monday, March 27, 2017

PL2017 Week 8

Here we are, with week 8 of this years album.

  • After I'd been cooped up in the house for a week or so, I was getting a bit squirrelly to get out. We took Miss Libby for a walk up on the hill. 
  • On the couch with Libby. She's been such a great little companion dog. 
  • The text with Mason, I love that my kids are getting to an age now, where we can have a few more 'adult-like' jokes. I mourn the ages they were, and look forward to the ages they're coming into. 
  • Mad's team kicked butt at our provincial play downs. We won both games in Rockford, AB, and got a buy, which meant we automatically qualified for provincials. Way to go Storm!
  • The epic night of the Oscars. The best picture faux-pas... The different options available on snapchat... Mason tolerates these shenanigans, but only just...
This page was created using the newly released Project Mouse Beginnings, a collaboration of Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs. You have to check it out! There are papers, journal cards, elements and word bits. You can also get the bundle and save. 

I like to use this to showcase, that you don't have to have a Disney theme to use the product.  It's pretty versatile. Having said that, would love to make a trip to Disney, to use the product that way too! I have doubts that the kids would ever forgive us, if we made a trip to the happiest place on earth without them. But I have definitely thought about it...

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

No comments: