Here is October:
In October, we used up some airmiles and made a trip out to the west coast. Despite the rain, we had a great time. Barry and I have been to the coast during the storm season, so we did anticipate the rain. What we did not anticipate however, was that it absolutely POURED rain. We now know the difference between water resistant, and water-proof. Water-proof, most definitely, being what you want...
A few photos of our time away. The weather was crazy. While were there intact, we were lucky enough to see some storms! Eeks. Our trip up to Botanical Beach will always be remembered by us being in awe, at exactly how violent mother nature can be. The pictures will never do justice, what we saw/experienced that day.
- We went to watch my nephew play hockey at the Saddledome. This past season he played for Prince Albert, so they came to play against the Hitmen. It was so fun to be there with all our family.
- Miss Madelyn was in a fashion show towards the end of October, and she did awesome, strutt'in her stuff on the catwalk.
- On-going trips to the orthodontist.
- Halloween this year, Madelyn was a vet, perfect costume, for the perfect vet-to-be.
- Grade 6 field trip to the Municipal Buildings downtown.
- Lastly, this years pumpkin creations.
The following Sahlin Studio Product used: