Monday, February 8, 2010

Off the Wagon...

I want to do this documenting thing...

Am I putting too much thought into it? Perhaps. I trudged through January. I captured every day. Somewhere around Feb 1st, I was in the "this is such balder-dash" phase... It's now the 8th of February, and I don't have very many pics for the first 8 days. I DO have pics, don't get me wrong, but I may have 20 pictures for one day, and zero for another...

Yet I catch glimpses of the 365 challenge (a picture a day, for an entire year) such as this and this [perhaps you get the idea] and I LOVE it. I love it when it's someone else's pictures. It seems that everyone else has great shots, great ideas and great pictures. Plus, because Mason is at school all day, I tend to take more pictures of Madelyn. If I show a years worth of her, the poor boy child might think he's on the way out. So I don't know how to carry on...

Seriously, I knew this would be a challenge, but I think I underestimated the scope of it. I wanted it to be slightly different that just a photo a day. But now that I've had my 8 day reprieve... perhaps I'm ready to start up again. I don't want to look at what I do have a couple months down the road and say, "Gee whiz, you should have kept up with it!"

So that's the scoop.

As for me, I'm now off to watch the Bachelor... It's the first of the home dates. It's like a car crash you can't look away from. Can hardly wait to see what's gonna happen.

No comments: