Saturday, December 19, 2020

PM See You Real Soon Collection & PM Start to Finish Templates | Sahlin Studio

Project Mouse (See You Real Soon) and Start to Finish templates are the last collection of 2020 from Sahlin Studio. 
 

Project Mouse focuses on all things Disney. 

But that doesn't mean your stories have to. 

Here's the layout I made, bidding farewell to 2020. 


This layout is not a fuzzy happy feeling. In fact, it's the opposite. This year has been stressful. It's been unprecedented. It's been the longest year I can remember. I'm feeling very over it. 

It's okay to tell some of the not so great stories too. 

2020 has been riddled with one disappointment after another. 

I know that we have a long way to go, to put this behind us. But having hope is one major factor in making it through this pandemic. And I hope that 2021 is a better year.  

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 


No comments: