Thursday, December 3, 2020

December Daily 2020 - Day 2

Well, so far, I've managed to get the first two stories told. 

I KNOW I won't be able to keep this up. But I'll do my best not to get too far behind, and feel overwhelmed.

That is the opposite of how this project is supposed to make you feel. 

But the fact of the matter is, this is a labour intensive project.  And I love it. 


We are, like many people across North America, doing at-home school again.  

Making the most out of situations we have no control over. I'm hopeful next year Covid won't be all we talk about. But right now it is. And though we're all tired of it and wish it would go away, it will be taking up a lot of real estate in this years album. 

For this page I used Sahin Designs digital products, follow the links are below. 


No comments: