Monday, December 14, 2020

December Daily - Days 5 & 7 | Favourite Things Collection | Sahlin Studio

I've been slowly working on my December Daily album. 

Each year, I anticipate using more physical products. And then, the ladies I create for come out with awesome digital products. I always anticipate my December Daily album will be more of an 'old fashioned scrapbook' with paper, glue, cutting and pasting, physical elements. Then I get great digital inspiration, and end up running with it.  

To be honest, it really doesn't matter how the album comes together, as long as it does. 

Sahlin Studio has decided to feature her latest release, through Christmas. You can get the whole bundle for 45% off up until Christmas Day.  

** LIMITED TIME ** Favorite Things | BUNDLE

I've used this collection for a few other pages already, and have now added a few more. 

Day 5: 
I wanted this to be able to flip open, to include a bit of journaling. 

Day 7:
Last year was a monumental year, because we finished up the gigantic roll of Costco wrapping paper. So I was pretty excited to include something new. All of this digital product was from Sahlin Studio, except for the word wrap, which is from Kerri Bradford Studio. [I can't wait to use more of these words on another page somewhere in my album]

This album is a lot of work. But I'm always glad I've taken the time to do it. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

No comments: