Thursday, November 19, 2020

PL2020 - Week 41 | Sahlin Studio

The days have become short.

It was super noticeable during week 41. We dropped Madelyn off at the rink for practice, walked Libby and raced to get back to the rink before it got dark. One positive aspect, the sunsets are amazing.  

Now, in mid-November, it's completely dark by 5:30. Probably even before that. This time of year is hard, that's one reason I've got all my Christmas decorations up. I love turning on the white lights. It just makes me happy. 

Week 41 of my project life album: 

  • Checking out this amazing sunset through the trees of Confederation Golf course. 
  • How surprised we were to see this rainbow one morning as Madelyn left for school. 
  • Bought, thawed and cooked my first ever turkey.
  • We had turkey with all the fixings, just the four of us. It felt weird. 
  • Grateful for my crew, who all pitched in to get supper on the table. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Photo Journal Templates Magazine: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-Templates-Magazine.html


No comments: