Friday, November 27, 2020

Home for the Holidays | Sahin Designs

Sahin Designs just released Home for the Holidays collection, and I can not wait to add this collection to this years December Daily album. 

Home for the Holidays Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs
This collection is 30% off through November 30th, don't miss out! IF you're a newsletter subscriber, watch your inbox for your code to download the bundle for 50% off. Also, if you pick up the whole bundle, you will receive the printable colouring pages for free! 

I created this layout using the product.


Christmas this year, is going to look different. 

I've been focusing on joy. We put our tree up nearly two weeks ago. I had a sneaking suspicion that the white lights would make my heart happy. 

Guess what?

It did. 

The funny thing is, I've talked to so many people that have done the exact same thing. We are not letting Covid bring us down this year. We're making our own joy. 

Truthfully, that's one thing that we've learned over the past nearly 8 months. We have to control our attitude. Doing that makes a HUGE difference. 

So for now, I choose joy. 

This past Tuesday, our province was once again place in a State of Emergency. I'm much calmer about it this time around than I was last time. Though I was absolutely bewildered to walk past the toilet paper aisle and once again see it empty... What's up people? I will never understand this type of hoarding. 


The following Sahin Designs products were used: 






No comments: