Saturday, November 7, 2020

Good Times | Sahin Designs

The Good Times collection was just released from Sahin Designs. 

You can get it for 20% off through the weekend, check it out! 


Newsletter subscribers, watch your inbox for a 50% off the bundle code! 

It's the perfect collection to document the different ways of spending family time together. Baking, cooking and eating, to name a few. 

It's released just in time for the American thanksgiving. But like most everything else this year, that is bound to look a little bit different. 

In Canada, we celebrate thanksgiving the first part of October. 

This was definitely a weird thanksgiving for us. We celebrated it as our little 4-some. Taking no chances of spreading Covid to any family members. 

It was the first turkey dinner we've ever planned, cooked and executed without the help of my Mumma. Though the bird was a tad over done, Heather with no Feathers, was a gorgeous specimen. Making a turkey dinner feast with all the fixings, was quite a feat. Once finished, a great accomplishment. 

I learned a few things along the way, and will definitely try my hand at it again. It wasn't as scary as I'd made it out to be. I also started a 'turkey journal' to remember the size, weight, time cooked etc. 

Here's the layout I created, using Good Times: 


I'm so thankful for this crew of mine, who helped at the final stages, when we needed to bring everything together. My wish is we'll be able to have everyone over at Christmas. Crossing our fingers and toes. 

The following Sahin Desigsn products were used: 


No comments: