Monday, October 19, 2020

PL2020 - Week 37 | Sahlin Studio

In my last post, I talked about how when we had a warm summer, lasting through September, I was sometimes ready for the chillier weather....

I want to take that back. 

I lied. 

I'm not ready for boots and sweaters. I'm not ready to bundle up every time I leave the house. I'm not ready for scraping windows and shovelling sidewalks... I want my incredible autumn back. [The one that lasted exactly 3 weeks, according to the calendar]

So guess what. We have snow.  -3 degrees Celsius looks to be our warmest day for the next week. According to the long term forecast. Boots, mittens, toques and heavy coats have come out. I have already forgotten to give myself time to scrape car windows when planning to meet someone. 

Oh winter... Weren't you just here? Sorry to say, I haven't missed you. 

On to week 37 of my project life album. 


  • The houses on either side of have gone up for sale... It's hard. You never know what you're going to get move in next door. We've been so lucky with neighbours for the past 15 years.
  • First morning coffee, by myself, in a long, long time.
  • Best friends.
  • Loving the new evening routine of enjoying the sun in the front room for a while. 
  • Forest fires in the United States, giving us this hazy sky. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

No comments: