Friday, October 23, 2020

Cozy Nook Release | Sahin Designs

Sahin Designs newly released Cozy Nook Collection is now available.  

I keep thinking I couldn't love a new collection more than the last collection released, but I do. 

This one is perfect. Although where I live it seems we have gone from fall to winter, with no turning back. This is what it looks like in my neck of the woods currently. 


[More than a skiff of snow. Sorry garden, I seem to have dropped the ball this year. At least the mums I bought in September were spectacular, right up to this snowfall. We got to enjoy them for 6 weeks.]

Here is the Cozy Nook Collection, which is intended to be used for autumn, but can be used for winter as well. I'm telling you this from experience. 😉

The Cozy Nook collection on sale through Sunday October 25th, for 20% off.  [Newsletter subscribers, as usual, watch your inbox for your 50% off the bundle link!]

A bit of a side note, this collection is an add-on to the MPM [Memory Pockets Monthly] November Bundle,  Nest, found at the Lily-Pad.  A monthly collaboration that Elif is now a part of! If you happen to be an MPM subscriber, you can pick up these add ons for 35% off.

It's been snowing here for 4 days. 

Four days. 

So, I did exactly what you should do when it's snowing in October. I cozied up on the couch, with a blanket, hot tea and a book. [The Last Flight by Julie Clark] Libby, is never far away and always up for a snuggle. 

This year has been hard. And weird. I'm not going to lie, this weather isn't helping. Thank goodness for good books! Maybe this will be the winter I read more books than ever. 

Doing my best to remain positive and look on the bright side of things. Barry insists it's too early to put up our Christmas tree and decorate for the holiday season. For me, the white lights make my heart happy. It make things seem a little bit more magical. I won't put the tree up yet. I will at least wait for Halloween to be over. But I have a sneaking suspicion that 2020 will be the earliest our tree has ever gone up...

I'm so glad I have this hobby that allows me to tell all the story's of our lives.


The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

No comments: