Saturday, October 31, 2020

October Template | Sahin Designs

October templates were just released at Sahin Designs. 


I happened to be looking through some old photos the other day, and I came across our one and only trip to a local pumpkin patch. It was really, just a big dirt pit, as the pumpkins were totally picked over. We're from Alberta, so truth be told, I have no idea what this pumpkin patch might have looked like in it's prime. I only know that when I've been to BC and seen pumpkin patches there, my jaw hit the floor...

Looking back at these photos, it feels like they could have been taken yesterday. 

It also feels like they were taken a lifetime ago. 

Time just marches on. 

Slowly and quickly. 

Even if the kids don't remember in detail, the adventures we've had, I have them documented here.

Our precious memories. 



The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

https://sahindesigns.com/products/october-2020-layout-templates/


No comments: