Monday, October 5, 2020

October Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

It's that time of the month again, Sahlin Studio has released the October template. 

October 2020 FREE Template by Sahlin Studio

Available to download for no cost through the month of October, follow this link to download.

If you follow me on Instagram, or have read any of my blog posts, you know I've been gushing about the fall we've been enjoying this year. 

This is not something we take for granted. Last year we had a record snowfall at the end of September

I don't know about you, but that is NOT the kind of record I like our city to be making...

Two years ago in 2018, there was actually a snow day, my kids weren't able to make it to school. Barry and I happened to be out at the west coast for this particular 'event'. We can say we didn't miss this, not one bit. But we did get photo evidence. 


But this year... It's been so, so enjoyable. 

Considering our weather was crap right up to and including the first week of July, I think we're being rewarded. 

This layout was a no brainer for me. Of course I had to document some of my fabulous fall photos. 

digital scrapbooking layout created by ctmm4 featuring October 2020 FREE Template by Sahlin Studio
I would be happy if this weather lasted right through April.

I know it won't, but a girl can dream. 

Wherever you are, I hope you're having an amazing fall too, full of swirly, twirly falling leaves.

The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

Autumn stories Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Autumn-Stories-Kit.html

Autumn stories J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Autumn-Stories-Journal-Cards.html



No comments: