Tuesday, June 30, 2020

PL2020 - Week 23 | Sahlin Studio

I'm posting this on the last day of June. Tomorrow is July 1st, Canada Day. 

This year, there will be no firework celebrations. 

We all feel like we've been home for months. And we have.

We're in Stage 2 of the re-launch, but I have not ventured out very far. 

2020 will be known by our family as the year of the great 'stay at home'. 

Now that school is officially finished, I have full use of the computer again. I'm not fighting to get my computer time in. For me, it seems a little bit more normal. 

Here is week 23 of my project life album. 

The Waxwings have been gathering, in large groups as they do. Though they're not a nice bird to listen to, they are lovely to look at. 
Home ownership needs to come with more warnings about house maintenance things. [We have a number of neighbours who do NOTHING] Their lack of care/pride in ownership astounds me. 
Recent pictures of the kids.
Meeting the walking girls for a socially distant coffee in the park.
The plague mask comes out on occasion...

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

summer memories kit - https://the-lilypad.com/store/SS-Summer-Stories-Kit.html

summer memories j. cards - https://the-lilypad.com/store/SS-Summer-Stories-Journal-Cards.html



No comments: