Thursday, July 2, 2020

July Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

Can you believe it's July? 

Where has the time gone by this year? 

I'm not going to lie, March and April felt like an 
e t e r n i t y. Then, it seems like I blinked and suddenly May and June were over.

Always, with the start of a new month, the template freebie from Sahlin Studio gets released. Here is the July template. Click here to go and download. Remember, it's only free to download through July. 



I had a few ideas swirling around my head when I first saw this layout. In fact, I sat down at my computer and went in a very different direction when I started. I first filled all the boxes in with different patterned papers. Initially I thought this might be a good 'favourites' page.  

One of my favourite parts of digital scrapbooking, is the ability to swap elements in and out. Try it this way, then try it that way. I started playing around with this page a little, and finished off with this: 

 
This is a 12x12 sized layout, that I shrunk down to 8x8. 

I'm so upset for my kids, they're both missing out on their grade 9 and 12 farewell/graduations. There's no sugar coating it. It totally sucks. 

I was so glad when one of Madelyn's classmates organized a meet up in the park. At least the grade 9 kids that attended got the opportunity to say good-bye to one another. 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

PM Vibes Elements - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Elements.html

PM Vibes Journal Cards - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Cards.html

PM Vibes Paper - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Papers.html


 


No comments: