Thursday, June 4, 2020

June Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

Sahlin Studio has released this months template freebie.


Follow this link to download the template. Get it soon as it's only free through the month of June.

I was recently going through some of my scrapbook albums, and saw that I'm missing a few pages. To remedy the situation I'm filling in some random missing pages, so my album is complete.  

I never got around to documenting Halloween 2015. I'm not sure why it got forgotten, Halloween is one of my favourite things to document. This particular year, Madelyn was infatuated with bats and wanted a bat costume. It was very simple costume to create. A black long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black pants. I sewed 'wings' under the arms. Added a little face paint and viola! She was thrilled.

Mason went as a stick man. We made the face from foam board, picked up white pants and top [easily found at Value Village] and used black duct tape to create the body. Another costume that was very effective and couldn't have been easier to make.  


Glad to fill in this missing page in my album! 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

PM HalloweenKit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Halloween-Kit.html
PM Halloween Enamel Pins:  https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Halloween-Enamel-Pins.html

No comments: