Wednesday, May 13, 2020

PL2020 - Week 13 | Sahlin Studio


Is anyone else participating in week in the life this week?

I am, and so far, day 3, things are running quite smoothly. 

I went though all my past albums. The first year I did an 'album' was 2008. I haven't done one every year. I'm missing 2009 and 2019. I was surprised not to be able to find 2019... But I have a teeny memory of thinking I wouldn't do it. Which now, looking back, is disappointing. 

My kids are older now, and aren't quite as interested in being in all my 'stuff'. Though having said that, they've endured 10+ years of project life type memory keeping. 

They say they hate it, but love to go back and look through albums. I am more mindful of their privacy now, and don't post publicly things they ask me not to. 

I thought this would be a good year to participate in A Week in the Life, as we're in full swing Global Pandemic. One day, I hope we'll look back and say, remember the year 2020?

Here's week 13 of my project life album. 

  • My goal is to do a home practice yoga session 3-5 times a week. 
  • Celebrating my big birthday, with just my little 4-some. [I already declared this a birthday do-over for myself, and for whoever else has a birthday during this time. 
  • Madelyn made herself a very real looking pair of cat ears. 
  • The kids making me birthday break.
  • The new way we chat with one another. 
  • Game nights are a lot more frequent as of late. We learned how to play Mexican Train. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

Vibe Elements - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Elements.html

No comments: