Friday, May 1, 2020

Livin La Vida Collection | Sahin Designs

This is the latest collection from Sahin Designs.  I love the bright colours of this collection.

I'm loving any colour right now, because we're currently in the 'snow has all melted, but we're weeks away from the green and blooming' stage.

Oh Canada, spring certainly takes its sweet time where I'm from. I understand we could have green grass all years and gardens beginning to bloom early in the year if we lived closer to say, the west coast... [My happy place] Maybe one day... Never say never... But for now, we'll be midway through may as the first flowers start to show themselves and the grass begins to green.

I'm sorry, I wandered there.

This collection from Sahin Designs is on sale through Sunday May 3rd, get it while it's on sale. Also, if you happen to be a subscriber, watch your email for a 50% off link.

Since it doesn't appear that we are going to be able to head anywhere, in our near future, thanks to the Coronavirus, I'm looking back longingly on last years holiday.

Man, am I glad we did it this last year. On top of all the other disappointments that have been 2020, it would be even more heartbreaking to have to cancel a trip we'd spent months planning.

Thankfully I have pictures to look back on and remember.



The following Sahin Designs products were used:



No comments: