Saturday, May 2, 2020

Exploring [a Travel] Collection | Sahlin Studio

Sahlin Studio just released Exploring, a travel Collection. 

Limited Time ** Exploring (BUNDLE) by Sahlin Studio - Perfect for all of your travels in your Smash Books, Project Life album or digital scrapbooking!!

We haven't been anywhere this year, and chances are pretty slim that there will be any trips in our future. I began to reminisce looking through last years photos.

I had done a quick spread of our trip to include in our project life album, but I didn't include much detail. This collection made me want to be a bit more intentional with our road trip stories.

It makes me so happy to have these pictures. Photos just take you right back.

Here are a few pages I plan to add into last years project life album:



I'm so thankful I have these memories.

I'm even more thankful we did this trip last year. What if we'd waited to take it this year? Obviously it was meant to be, and I couldn't be more grateful.

I'm just not sure this summer that we even want to get too far away from home. I think this will be the year of the STAY-cation.

For now, I'll just relive the past...


The following Sahlin Studio products were used:


https://the-lilypad.com/store/Exploring-Stickers.html


No comments: