Friday, April 3, 2020

Homebody Collection | Sahin Designs

This global pandemic still seems like a dream. Like it can't actually be happening. If you would have told me, 6 weeks ago, that the world was going to come to a near stop, I would have laughed at you. And yet, that is exactly what we're dealing with.

This brand new collection, Homebody, is available now from Sahin Designs. It has come at a time, we need it most.
Homebody Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs
Pieces of this collection, elements, papers, journal cards and digital stamps are available this weekend, thru the 5th of April for 20% off.

If you happen to be a newsletter subscriber, watch your inbox for a special link to get the bundle for 50% off.

Also, if you purchase the entire collection through April 8th, you will get this Covid-19 Stamp Pack for free.

Covid-19 Digital Scrapbook Stamps - Sahin Designs

I have a feeling this will get a lot of use in layouts created, during this troubling, stressful time.

Here are couple of layouts I created using this new collection. Trying really, to come to terms with our new normal.

I have always been a homebody. I love my home. Turns out, I love it even more, when I'm the only one in it. Well, with the exception of Libby of course.

This is really h a r d...

And I suspect it will continue to be so, as time goes on.

I'm thankful for technology. That we're able to text and FaceTime and joke and laugh together. This past week I had wine date with my girls, and a morning coffee with my other girls. We all got some laughs out of these conversations.

The weather has been a downer too. The groundhog is a big fat liar. It's snowing here. Still. Today. April 3rd. Cold grey days, make this seem even harder.

When spring comes, eventually, we'll get a whole other element of being outside in the yard, to add to our isolation routine.

Here is our reality right now, this is what getting together with friends looks like:


This next layout was before the kids had any direction as far as school went. They had 2 weeks off before hearing about any type of school work and/or assignments. That has thankfully changed, and both are working away at different assignments, etc. A very different type of learning, that both of them are not super happy with.

I'm relieved that both kids are excited to get to school work. Both miss it. Looking froward to summer vacation is one thing. Looking at 4-5 months off school is another...

The problem with two kids wanting to learn and connect is,  two computers, both of which are being used by a child. I take the back seat...

Eeks... Looks like I might have to make late evenings my scrap time once again, like when the kids were little...

As for our little foursome, we've been having game nights, movie nights, tv watching nights, hot tub nights, and name that tune nights. We're making the most of out it, but still...

It's a lot. Of. Time. Together...


My kids are missing their friends.

I'm missing my people too. All of them.

And I'm very much missing my quiet house. So is Libby.

We're all in this together, doing the best we can.

Be safe, stay healthy. Stay inside.

The following Sahin Designs products were used: 







No comments: