Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Bloom | Sahlin Studio

Bloom Cards + Word Art by Sahlin Studio are currently on sale at the Lilypad.

Bloom | Cards and Word Art

I don't know about you, but I could certainly use some colour right now. This collection is most certainly cheerful. 

It is S N O W I N G again, right now, as I sit and type this post. 

I'm trying my hardest to be positive during this time. 

The endless snow DOES NOT help. I realize that it's probably helping to keep people inside, but I feel like I've been inside for a month... 

Oh wait. I have been inside for a month.  

Aside from a few car rides and a handful of trips to the grocery store.  I have remained at home. [I read a meme somewhere about how a person suddenly understood why their dog was so excited to squeeze out the front door] I had an 'a-ha moment' when I saw it. 

I have always felt quite settled in being a homebody. Right now this homebody wants to squeeze out the front door.  

I realize I'm not the only one feeling this way. 

It's just hard. 

For everyone. 

I know this.  

The snow and gray days, just don't help. Even the birds are confused. The robins don't know what to think. I can't help but wonder what they're chirping to one another... Is it spring? Is it winter? Are we here to early? Did we miss it? 

I am continuing to take this one day at a time. 

Adding a little pop of colour certainly doesn't hurt.  


A pocket page to tuck into my Project Life album. 

Of the winter that just wouldn't stop...  You remember...

The one where we were staying home, in self isolation, due to a global pandemic. 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bloom-Cards-and-Word-Art.html

No comments: