Saturday, November 16, 2019

I Got my Wish | Sahin Designs


Like I mentioned in my last post, Christmas is around the corner! 

It's so exciting to get to use new seasonal product in conjunction with my stories and albums.  This newly released product from Sahin Designs, called I Got my Wish is perfect!

sahin designs, digiscrap, digital scrapbooking, scrapbooking supplies, digital scrapbook kit, scrapbooking supplies, printable scrapbook supplies, printable scrapbook supplies, hybrid scrapbooking, pocket scrapbooking, printable paper, scrapbook paper, scrapbook embellishments, printable labels, printable pocket card, project life card, journaling card,
I love everything about it!  If you download the bundle through this weekend [November 17th] you'll save 30%! [If you happen to be a newsletter subscriber, you should receive a link to get it for 50% off this weekend!]

I created this 12x12 page, documenting my Christmas village. 

I know I've highlighted my lighted Christmas village in my December Daily album a few times over the years. In fact, I've probably added photos of it in every December Daily album since the first year I did it. 

But what can I say, I LOVE it. 


It makes me super happy to both, put this little village together, and light it up every night. It's the one thing actually, that stays out, long after Christmas comes and goes. It helps make the short cold days of January and February more tolerable. 

I'm glad I now have this layout in my every day album, and can look back on it whenever I want.

I also created a page for last years December Daily album. 

I always work on foundation pages starting in November. I was looking through last years album, and discovered I'd forgotten to finish a few days. 

I created this for Day 18: 


It's a short and sweet story. Just a photo and a few sentences. It takes me right back to that trip to Safeway. The Grinch life size poster was there because of course, last year the new Grinch movie was released. [We never saw it, come to think of it...] It will for sure get added to the list of movies to watch for this holiday season. 

This one page 6x8 paged layout is exactly why I do December Daily. It's an otherwise forgotten moment that happened when we'd gone to pick up a few groceries. I'm so thankful I have the picture and story to remember.

The stories do get a bit harder as the kids get older... 

I really try to be mindful about their privacy. For the most part both of them are very accommodating, and as long as they know I plan to share it, they're okay with it. 

I'm really looking forward to capturing this years stories.

The following Sahin Designs product was used: 

No comments: