Friday, November 15, 2019

Holly Days | Sahlin Studio

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I have been anticipating and putting together December Daily pages for a few weeks now. The gigantic snowfalls we've had have certainly helped. Snow makes everything a little more magic, at this time of year. 

Except driving. Not much fun at all on slippery roads. 

[Since Wednesday, a chinook has melted all our snow, and we've actually enjoyed a couple of days of double digit temperatures]

Yes please. I will take all the days above 0 degrees, thank you very much. 

Any way, I've been putting together this years December Daily foundation pages. I do much better when I have things 'ready to go'.  I'm not as good at being 'wing it girl'. 

This Holly Days bundle has just been released by Sahlin Studio. 

It is geared all around the holidays, and it's fabulous. 

If you purchase the entire bundle this weekend, you save 50%.  

Holly Days | BUNDLE by Sahlin Studio - Perfect for documenting your winter / Christmas scrapbooks,  Project Life albums and December Daily pages!!

Looking through last years album, I realized that I was missing a few days. Somehow, they just got forgotten, so I put together this 6x8 page spread, to highlight December 19th. No words/stories. Just a few photos to capture last year. 


I'm looking forward to working this product into all the Elles Studio product I bought this year. I love for my DD albums to be a mixture of digital and physical product. I can hardly believe it's time to do another album! This will be the 11th year I've done a December Daily album. I love some years more than others, but I love that I have 11 years of Christmas stories recorded. 

Check out Holly Days, and get it while it's on sale, you won't regret it!

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/December-Days-No-5-Numbers.html

No comments: