Wednesday, September 4, 2019

PL2019 - Week 31

This weeks layout was super quick and easy. I selected a journal card, some paper a few elements to put this weeks page together. 

I'm a firm believer in pictures telling the story. I only added words over top of two of the photos. 

Less is more sometimes. 

I can't believe as I'm posting this layout, week 31, my kids are officially back to school.

Grades 12 and 9... 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit melancholy about that... Especially after seeing this photo yesterday...  


This is a screenshot of one of my older layouts. I have the original of course, but can't find the digital version, so a screenshot it is. 

And I still love it as much now, six years later... What? Six. Years. Later. How? 

Where oh where did that little dude go? It honestly seems like it was just yesterday. 

Apple Orchard is this months featured product. It is 40% off through September. It's great for back to to school layouts.  Check out Apple Orchard by following this link. 

Sniff. It's okay, I'm pulling myself back together.  

On to week 31: 


  • Getting started on the second puzzle of the summer. 
  • Those headphones on that girl. It's all I see day and night. 
  • Morning vs afternoon.  
  • Libby, simply living her best life. 
  • Madelyn helping Grandma sweep the patio. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Photo Templates Vol. 1: https://the-lilypad.com/store/4x6-Photo-Templates-Vol-1.html



...


No comments: