Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Meeting a Princess

Sahlin Studio just released another awesome princess kit, called Project Mouse (Princess) Spirited, click on this link to check it out.

It's been a while since we've been to Disneyland. 8 years, as a matter of fact, but the moment I saw this, I knew I had to create a pocket page for my album. 

You guys... Little Madelyn in these photos slays me... She is now on the cusp of looking at me eye to eye. [She is of course, anticipating the day she's taller than I am, and she's so very close] 

I had so much fun looking through our Disney photos again. It was such a great trip. 

The day at the park, we had spent a long time in line, waiting to meet Princesses. When we got there, we were a bit disappointed to meet Princesses we weren't familiar with. Tatiana of Princess and the Frog, a movie I hadn't and still haven't ever seen. Mulan, again, another princess and movie I was unfamiliar with. Then Belle... 



Meeting Belle was lovely, but we'd had an 'experience' watching Beauty and the Beast. Let's just say, that when we got to the part of the movie that the townspeople were after the beast, Madelyn became hysterical, like SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY UPSET. So much so, that we had to turn the movie off... So there's that. [She has since seen the movie in it's entirety, and rolls her eyes at me when I remind her of her 'antics'] I just hoped seeing Belle at the happiest place on earth wouldn't trigger that particular memory...

After leaving the princesses, we made our way back towards the castle to meet back up with the boys. 

As we rounded a quiet corner, Ariel was walking right towards us! I couldn't believe it! She stopped and immediately crouched down, to talk with Madelyn, to get to her level. 

Disney hires the most incredible people. I hope they know how much they themselves make dreams come true. For Madelyn and I, this was definitely a highlight of the trip. [Because not long after came Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother] We were in the right place at the right time, lucky us. 

I love that I have these memories to look back at. 

I hope we get the chance to get back to Disneyland soon.

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

No comments: