Monday, August 26, 2019

PL2019 - Week 28


Oopsie, I let time get away from me the past few weeks. I have some catching up to do. 

This was the week before we left for our road trip. [I'm not totally sure how I'm going to add that in my project life album... I have so many photos... I need to think about that for a bit.]

For now, here's a look at week 28.

  • A visit with Grandma & Grandpa before we go away.
  • Sort of a 'catch' of the impressive sheet lightning we had one night. 
  • Morning coffee at a fav spot. 
  • Little dog who doesn't realize we're about to leave her behind. 
  • Last frisbee before we leave. 
  • Our first destination selfie in Couer d'Alene, Idaho. 

The following Shalin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/flashback-kit.html


No comments: