Thursday, September 5, 2019

September Template Freebie - Bryce Canyon


As the first of the month rolls around, so too, does the template freebie from Sahlin Studio. [To download the layout for yourself, follow this link] This is what it looks like. 


I'm always so excited to download the newest template, it makes telling my story, and capturing my pictures, so easy.  

My plan is to make a photo book of our vacation. I foresee adding photos from our trip, along with the occasional layout. 

I don't plan on adding much text, along with the photos. I think it will be just the basic facts. Of course, my mind may change... 

Here is one such layout that I will be adding to my photo book. I love how it turned out. 


The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

Summer Stories Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/SS-Summer-Stories-Kit.html

No comments: