Thursday, June 27, 2019

PL2019 - Week 21

Diving right in to week 21: 


  • A few years ago, if you'd have told me I'd love avocado toast with a soft poached egg on top, I'm sure I would have laughed out loud, but now, I'm absolutely loving it. 
  • So nice to see some green leaves. It's been slow going this year. 
  • Texting with Barry while he's away on a golf tourney. [Love to look back and see snippets of conversations that I've had with my family included in my album. Plan to make more of an effort to include more of these]
  • Cousin reunion. My heart... These two hadn't seen each other in a year and 9 months. I nearly sobbed at their greeting. It was so, so sweet. Madelyn missed her cousin so much. 
  • Included a photo of the golf course Barry sent. Love that he sends me photos. 
  • Wedding shower for Miss Katie, she and my nephew are getting married. 
The following Sahlin Studio product were used: 


Snapshots - photo templates - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Snapshots-Photo-Templates.html

No comments: