Monday, June 24, 2019

Favourite Villain

Sahlin Studio just released Project Mouse [Princess] Classics.

As soon as I saw it, specifically, as soon as I saw the set that pertained to Snow White, I couldn't help but think of the show Once Upon a Time.

That show pulled me in hard. The first season was fantastic. I think because I'd never seen anything quite like it. A story, based on a fairytale... I was hooked from episode one. 

And Regina Mills... No one could play a villain as well as she could.  She even had the power to make us feel a bit sorry for her. It really didn't seem to be her fault she turned out so wicked...

The first few seasons of the show were the best, in my opinion. But as soon as I saw the product, I knew I wanted to add this bit of documentation to my album. One day I'll have long forgotten about this show I'm sure. But one look at this photo, and it should all come rushing back to me.  


I created this as an 8x10 size layout. 

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

No comments: