Monday, June 17, 2019

PL2019 - Week 20

I can hardly believe that the first day of summer is this week.

Eeks. 

It feels like spring literally just arrived.  

The countdown to summer vaycay has officially begun. Mason is nearly finished school [last exam today] and Madelyn has a couple of weeks to go. These last few weeks for her are the hardest ever... It's light out at 10:30 pm and she just wants to hang out...  I'm worn out trying to get two teenagers into bed at a decent time. To say they can outlast me is indeed, an understatement. 

The days are long... Delightfully so. The birds are singing late into the night, and begin again first thing in the morning. Usually around 3:30 am.  The grass is green, and the trees are finally full of leaves. Let summer begin... I'm so ready for it. 

Here is week 20 of my project life album. 


  • National chocolate chip cookie day, so I made a batch of cookies for the family.
  • Love so much, that she loves to read.
  • Calf-stretches with Dad. 
  • Rockbound challenges met head on, successfully. 
  • Trip to Ikea with Mum and Dad. It was SO busy... 
  • Dinner with my brother. 


The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

Photo Journal No. 3 https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-No.-3-Templates-and-Stamps.html

No comments: