Sunday, July 23, 2017

Mara Lake

It should come as no surprised that I like multi picture layouts. I mention it quite a lot. I mean let's face it, Project Life is basically multi photo pages...

[To be honest, that ONLY just kind of came to me...]

The recently released Clean Lined Pocket Templates, Vol 2, has my heart soaring.  Sometimes I think too many pictures gets things a little bit cluttered. Multi picture templates totally gives me permission to use many pictures.

This release came at exactly the right time too, we had just returned from our summer get away. I had just the thing I wanted to capture. 


As usual, I like to tinker to make things my own. The templates [and there are 4 to choose from] are 12x12 size.

For me, it's way too costly to print 12x12 size, so I shrunk them down to 8x8.

I actually shrunk them down even a bit smaller than that, because I put them onto an 8x8 background. If I have a bit of a background, then I know I'm not going to lose any of my photos due to bleeding or cut-offs.

 This is template No.2

This is template No. 3

These are fast and easy. Just drag and drop the photos in. Add some embellishments and voila, you're done!  

Templates make it so easy to capture memories, right after they've happened.  

The following Sahlin Studio Product was used: 


No comments: