Friday, February 5, 2016

Project Life 2016 - Weeks 1 & 2!

Back at it again! Another year of project life has begun.

I finalized my 2015 album, and it just feels so darn good to be done.

I have yet to create my title page for this year. I'm wanting to get some current family shots, which is proving to be difficult. On the bright side, literally, the days are becoming noticeably longer, so that should make taking photos in natural light a little bit better.

Here is a look at Weeks 1 & 2:

Week One: 

After Christmas, on December 27th to be exact, Madelyn's ringette team was in a 3 day tournament in DeWinton, AB. We played 5 games in 3 days. It was pretty awesome, because we won every single game. On the 30th we headed out to the mountains for a ski get away. We skied for 3 days and also celebrated New Years. We had a really good time. The kids are at a great age. I was most appreciative of this watching families with little kids. Little kids that have no manners.  Little kids who have parents that have never uttered the word no... Eeks.



Week Two:



Mason started back to school on Monday, but Madelyn had an extra day off. [To which she was elated] Her and I went to see The Good Dinosaur. A good family movie. A token photo of the 'boy' doing what he does. This is a sight that takes some getting used to I have to admit. Miss Mad, earned the player of the game hat again. So proud. Love it. We also got together for our annual Christmas Table dinner with a group of people I used to work with. So many laughs with this crazy crew.

Following Sahlin Studio Product Used:

Week One:




Monthly Calendar Cards
Photo Tabs weeks
Shine Bright Elements 
 

Week Two:




No comments: