Friday, February 26, 2016

PL2016 - Week 5

Some weeks I definitely seem to have more stories than others. This week, I found myself kind of struggling to 'fill space'. I don't know why that happens every so often. In this case, I was able to include one of Madelyn's artwork pieces. Right now, she's totally into hedgehogs. Everything has hedgehogs drawn onto it for some reason. This fad could be over by tomorrow. Usually it ends as quickly as it begun. I love to include the kids art work when I get the chance.

Week 5:






This week included a hedgehog wedding. Getting pulled over by the cops... [I didn't document that with photos too much, tried not to draw attention to the fact that I was taking a photo of flashing lights in my rear view mirror] Miss Madelyn doing some badge testing at Guides. Weather is crazy awesome at the end of January, the girl came out without a jacket on. Mace with a 2 minute body contact penalty. Renewing our passports. A scout day in Kananaskis.

The scouts had a Klondike Challenge day in Kananaskis. They went out and met several other troops and had to go through and complete a bunch of winter challenges. They had a great day. What I love most about this, is I used a 4x6 journal card, and created pictures in the boxes. I love how it turned out. Such a fun photo to add of random pictures Barry took that day. This card with the pictures on it, to me conveys the fun they had.

The following Sahlin Studio product was used:

Like a Boss - Kit
Like a Boss - Journal Cards

No comments: