Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Daily - Days 17 & 18

Can you believe that my kids were off school yesterday and I'm already caught up. Way to go! So happy with myself!

Here is Day 17:


Every year we make ginger snaps. We make cookies to give to teachers, and we were running out of time. So, we made cookies on the 17th. Every year Madelyn gets a little bit more interested. This year she actually helped roll all the dough into balls. And as usual, they are delicious. One always tastes like another.

Day 18:


So, The Hobbit was released on the 17th. There has been a ridiculous amount of build up, waiting for the release of this movie. One of Mason's friends from the hockey team was going to see it, and invited Mace to go along. He was so eager, he even snubbed his Scout Christmas party. His Dad however, wasn't able to. As a Scout leader, he had to go to Scouts. [Even though I know he wanted to go to the movie] Any way, because I wasn't there, I didn't get a ticket stub, or a picture, but I intend to get a photo of the boys together and add it in here.

Products Used in these pages:

Day 17

Sahlin Studio - Making Spirits Bright Number Bits and Cards
Sahlin Studio - Photo Overlays - Christmas No. 1
Sahlin Studio portion of December's MPM Kit - Joy

Day 18

Add ons - December MPM kit - Joy
Sahlin Studio - Making Spirits Bright Number Bits and Cards

No comments: