Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Daily - Day 6

This is the first year, in all the years I've done this, that I finally feel comfortable in my own skin. That I finally feel comfortable with my style. With my way of capturing stories. Don't get me wrong, I see other ideas, and think, LOVE IT. But this year is the first time, that I've sat down at my computer, and simply created.

And I have to say, I'm loving it.

I'm a few days behind, but not sweating the small stuff. I know falling behind is going to happen. It's okay. I'm taking it one day at a time.


Sahlin Studio Product used: 

Making Spirits Bright

Also used Stolen Moment Design, Joyful Elements Add-on for Memory Pocket Monthly - JOY kit.
Sara Gleason - Arboretum Elements - Add-on for Memory Pocket Monthly - JOY kit.

No comments: