Monday, December 3, 2012

Overwhelmed...

Is how I'm feeling.

Today is December 3rd, and I feel that way already. It's not a good mix... I'm 2 weeks behind on my project life, and I haven't begun my December Daily book yet. Well, that's not totally true. I've started it, I've got the pages ready to go, I just haven't started it since we hit December. And one thing you have to do, if you're serious about this little album, is keep up.

I have a mere quarter of my Christmas shopping done.

I'll end up spending a few hours, the entire morning at the school tomorrow, sorting out security clearance updates. I have not been able to do that in under 2 hours yet... More like 4 hours.

I have not begun my bible study home work, and it's due tomorrow.

I have not even thought about baking for Christmas, and already we're looking toward the 2nd weekend of December.

No... As usual, December rolls around, as it does, and I feel completely unprepared for it...

What I have successfully done, is: set up the tree and decorated the house. Check.

Finished and hung up my advent calendar for the kids. Check. [Though this year they have forgotten about it until well after dinner, so it kind of takes some of the 'tell someone at school you think they're awesome' away. Next year, I might not bother at all.
 

Calvin the Elf has made his appearance, and we're all excited to see what shenanigans he gets up to each night. That is one mischievous little elf.

So I would like to add more, but now I'm going to work on my project life and December daily books, and try to get caught up...

Wish me luck.


No comments: