Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trashy TV

Last night, I went to a girlfriends house to watch this. Isn’t that trashy? Who would believe that I could get so caught up in trash tv, like the Bachelor. But it was great, because I was there with them…



And we got to eat these… Ummm, did someone say snacks?


The older I get, and the older my children get, it makes me so very grateful and blessed to have the awesome friends I do. We get to share and vent and support and love one another, they're all such special relationships. And the fact that we can all come together, in our baggy sweats, after our kids have gone to bed (well, some of our kids were in bed at the time of this photo...) and eat some snacks, drink a glass of wine, and have a few great belly laughs is AWESOME. Such a release.

And as we watched the much anticipated 3 hour finale... (which is ONLY as long as a NHL hockey game people, let's put this into perspective!!) There were some twists and turns, and ups and downs, we were completely shocked! (Well, 2 out of 3 of us were completely shocked, because one other had done some blog surfing and heard some rumors)


As Jason re-neged on his engagement to Mel, and went back to follow his heart with last nights first dumpee, Mol. Yowser, talk about some tense moments. I'm beginning to wonder if Jason doesn't have a significant other in his life, because he's got a screw or two loose... What do you think Steph? Nola? A screw loose? I just don't know if I could trust the guy, in light of the last show. Sometimes you really get a sense of someone, and feel much empathy for them, only to think, Hmmmm, maybe THEY'RE the problem...

Who cares. Good snacks, good laughs and a fun night with the girls was had by all, and we get an added bonus, of After, AFTER the final rose, tonight!! Woohoo!

No comments: