Monday, April 19, 2021

Tranquil Collection | Sahin Designs

Feeling slightly overwhelmed as once again Covid numbers sky rocket. This time, due to the variant/s. This has led the Alberta government to go back to Stage 1 restrictions. Not a really huge deal for me, I've barely done anything in the past year. 

I used April's creative gallery, to share where my heart is currently at.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is feeling rather down right now. 

Last week Madelyn received her first quarantine notice. As per AHS guidelines, she was to stay isolated in her bedroom. She had her test, which thankfully came back as negative.  It was a hard week for her and for us. There have been tears. Shed by both of us. Once she had a negative result, we let her out of her room. [Ironic that when she has to stay in her room, she's miserable, but when she can roam the house freely, she'd rather be in her room] She would have been able to go back to school starting Wednesday. 

However, starting today, all CBE students, grades 7 - 12 are going back to on-line learning, for at least the next two weeks. The bright side of this being, now everyone is on-line. Not just her.

I would have never, in a million years, thought we'd be in the same situation a year after it began. 15% of Canadians have received their first dose of the vaccine as of April 3rd. What's the number of fully vaccinated Canadians? Who knows. We seem to be the country that's fine with stretching the 2nd vaccine, in order to vaccinate more people... Going 16 weeks between doses... 

So there's where I'm at right now. 

And here's my layout accordingly. 

I'm doing my best, to remain positive while we head into the 3rd wave of the pandemic. The truth of the matter is, this is hard. There seems to be no end in sight.


The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

https://sahindesigns.com/products/tranquil-elements/

https://sahindesigns.com/products/tranquil-cards/

https://sahindesigns.com/products/tranquil-papers/

https://sahindesigns.com/products/tranquil-stamps/


No comments: