Friday, April 23, 2021

PL2021 - Week 12 | Sahlin Studio

Last year I had my first pandemic birthday.

This year I had my 2nd...

The difference between this year and last year, this year we went out for dinner to a restaurant. So lucky because about 10 days after my birthday, Alberta went back to Stage 1 restrictions, meaning restaurants were once again closed to sit down dining. 

We also went over to A&B's for birthday cake. We don't blow out candles on a birthday cake anymore. But I held my own little candle while I was sung to. 

Things are still not the same, I'm not sure when they will be. Maybe never. Still grateful for my crew.

  • A few candids photos at the restaurant [thanks for taking them Barry]
  • A family selfie, my birthday request.
  • Singing happy birthday to me with my lone little candle.
  • Asked Mason to take a photo, and then always get a bunch of selfies on my camera roll. 
  • Spring break started as did the quest for a furze [which was successfully tackled]


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Birthday Cake Elements - https://the-lilypad.com/store/birthday-cake-elements.html

Birthday Cake J. Cards - https://the-lilypad.com/store/birthday-cake-journal-cards.html


No comments: