Thursday, April 15, 2021

PL2021 - Week 11 | Sahlin Studio

Taking things one day at a time. Lots of deep breathing, in and out. 

It was announced yesterday, that the CBE board will be moving kids to on-line learning starting on Monday. [Sigh...] Madelyn has been home this week already, her first Covid quarantine after a kid in one of her classes tested positive for the virus. 

She needed to go for Covid test, I told Barry to try and get a photo if he could. To which, she said, "Mum, please... No...." I said, but don't you want to be able to look back on this one day, tell your kids about your experience? To which she replied: "Mum, I don't want to look back and remember any of this. In fact, I'm open to a hit to the head so I can forget about the whole thing."

She makes me laugh. She's even funny when she's not trying to be. She's coping with the way the last year has played out. But is as ready to be finished with it, as everyone else. 

Moving on, here's week 11 of my project life album.

  • I've been leaving a bit early to pick Mad up from school, and walking the pathways near downtown. 
  • Delighted with my latest purchase, a string of pearls plant. 
  • Can you believe Disneyland has been closed for over a year? I can't actually get my head wrapped around that fact.
  • Mason and Libs, enjoying some morning sun. 
  • Some side eye from our sweet little dog.  

The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

No comments: